Finding a pin code of any specific location in India is bit difficult because, India is a large country with several towns, cities, and villages that it can be a true task for the Indian Postal Service (and mail facilities) to find the correct place or individual. We introduce pin code search engine to discover a pincode or locality or contact number of the post office.
Search tool displays information such as Office Type and Name, Delivery Status, Region, Division, Circle, Taluk, States, Districts, Telephones, Related Sub office, and Related Head office.
Our goal is to meet the requirements of people and to contact those organizations who are looking for postal codes across India, whether it's a location in the distant Jammu and Kashmir hills or the Rajasthan deserts, we've coated you.
|Andaman and nicobar islands||Delhi||Lakshadweep||Punjab|
|Andhra Pradesh||Goa||Madhya Pradesh||Rajasthan|
|Chandigarh||Jammu and kashmir||Mizoram||Tripura|
|Dadra & nagar haveli||Karnataka||Orissa||Uttarakhand|
|Daman & diu||Kerala||Pondicherry||West Bengal|
PIN Code, which stands for Postal Index Number and also known as the postal or zip code. It comes in a 6-digit number of Post Office numbering managed by India Post.
In India, PIN code was introduced on 15 August 1972 and it is 6 digits long. The intention of pincode system was to make manual sorting & delivery of letters, post by avoiding confusion between same names of areas and incorrect address.
Each pin code has six-digit numbers in Indian post office system and each number has a specific meaning. The first number shows the region/territory, the second number indicates the sub-region, third the arrangement sorting district within the region and the last 3 numbers are assigned to individual post offices across India.
1. Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Nagar Haveli, Himachal Pradesh.
2. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh
3. Dadra, Gujarat. Rajasthan, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
4. Goa, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
5. Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana
6. Pondicherry, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Lakshadweep
7. Odisha, West Bengal, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya.
8. Bihar, Jharkhand
9. FPO (Field Post Office) and APO (Army Post Office)